A Welcome Place In America's Heartland
Pulaski County Missouri is centrally located along Interstate 44 and Route 66. Plan your next vaca and enjoy Pulaski’s beautiful Ozark scenery, gentle river floats, Trail of Tears and Civil War heritage 33 miles with over 66 stops along Historic Route 66, and Military history of Fort Leonard Wood. Great choice! With over 25 hotels, 9 resorts, tons of shopping and over 100 eateries offering up lip smackin’ BBQ, to authentic International flavors, Pulaski County will make you feel welcome!
Parks, Trails and Tours:
- Pulaski County Visitors Center & Museum
- 33 Miles of Historic Route 66
- National Park Service Trail of Tears Memorial & Trail
- Antique & Sweet Trail
- Veterans Memorial Trail
- Museum’s of Pulaski County, Missouri
- Frisco Driving Tour
- Shutterbug Tours Bizarre & Beautiful
- Floating Pulaski County Missouri
- Welcome Motorcyclists!