Sometimes the best experiences are in your own backyard
Welcome to the Heart of Georgian Bay
Proceed with caution when planning your vacation into the Heart of Georgian Bay; you probably won't want to leave.
Beaches here rival the most exotic white sand and water you'll find anywhere in the world. Freshwater boating, whether under power, sail or paddle, is unparalleled, and the fishing is rich. World-class marinas and expert fishing charters await your arrival. But if you think summer is where all the fun is, wait until you see how we celebrate winter.
The Heart of Georgian Bay proudly encompasses National and Provincial Parks, First Nations culture, waterfront recreational trails, challenging golf courses, cherished historical sites and so much more in this gateway to Georgian Bay, located 90 minutes north of Toronto on a peninsula jutting into this Canadian paradise.
Have you started planning your stay yet? Come on by; we'd love to show you around.
Parks, Trails and Tours:
- Experience Cycling and Hiking in the Heart of Georgian Bay
- Accommodations in the Heart of Georgian Bay
- Dining in the Heart of Georgian Bay
- Explore the Heart of Georgian Bay
- Attractions, Activities & Culture in the Heart of Georgian Bay
- Your 2018 Discovery Guide to the Heart of Georgian Bay
- Seasons on the Bay
- Interactive Map to the Heart of Georgian Bay